quinta-feira, abril 03, 2008

'Friedrich' and a question of strength made me wrote this!

Can't die , can't even try
I just wished i could buy another life
but I and I survive
to look at the World with different eyes

Picked up shattered pieces on the floor
build my self again , but something is missing
so , i walked thru the door ready to explore
trying to find the pieces missing from the meaning of life!

No more throwing dices ! I've decide
Sick of beeing a passenger all my life!
It's about time i'm in charge!

In front of me is the way , the way that i'll walk until the end
so every day i'm able to say
I feel alive...MAN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

gostei principalmente do ''...MAN!'' no final ^_^

mas curti o espirito

miss fu

2:14 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home